Full Stack Architect
We are looking for Full Stack Architect ?for our client in Charlotte, NC
Job Title: ?Full Stack Architect
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Main skills to be focused for the req
- Full Stack Architect with
- Backend – JEE, Spring MVC, REST
- Frontend – Reusable component dev using Angular 2 or 4
- Excellent client facing skills
- Offshore experience
- Gather requirements from customer
- Communicate project status update to customer
- Demo team completed user stories to customer and get customer sign-off
- Work closely with next generation architecture development team using cutting edge approaches and technologies.
- Be involved in the ongoing development of a custom-built framework.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing org-wide improvements.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption
- Work with onsite and offshore leadership team on project deliverables
- Assign work to offshore teams and review the work once its completed
- Experience in architectures like - MVC, MVP, MVVM, and pub/sub.
- Used/consumed some/any frameworks for UI validations/prototypes.
- Experience on any of these JS projects/frameworks: Node.js, ES6, Polymer, cujo.js, bacon.js, is/has, ractive.js, require.js, closure.js, esprima.
- Hands on development experience in TDD and using frameworks like Quint/Jasmine/QUnit/Mocha.
- Experience in template libraries like Handlebars.js.
- Experience in source control systems: GIT, Stash.
- Excellent communication skills and heavily hands-on code.
- Working experience or understanding of AgileScrum methodologies.
- Understanding of cross-platform support using responsive web design
Nice to have:
- Work in large projects while creating maintainable and modular code
- Can easily identify performance improvements
- Good understanding of the DOM and using jQuery
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (e.g. Less)
- Ability to develop across multiple browsers and cross-platform support using responsive web design
- Working with server-side code using AJAX to make pages dynamic
- Knowledge and understanding of internationalisation
- Comfortable creating dynamic pages using JSP’s and Apache Tiles to form layouts
- Familiarity with handling JSON
- Experience with build tools such as Maven
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in frontend code (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and how to prevent them