Job ID: 20872
Candidate must be eligible for NASA security clearance which requires a work visa, permanent residency, or US citizenship.
- Develop software to support GSFC applications
- Work with Fusebox/Coldbox
- Design and develop new features or improve existing features
- Create Responsive User Interfaces
- Provide development support for existing applications
- Contribute new ideas to improve design and manageability of code
- Collaborate and work with other developers
- Participate in code reviews
- Work in an agile application development environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years experience, with 2+ years software development experience
- Proficiency with ColdFusion 2016
- Relational Database experience including SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle or similar.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Full-Stack (3- tier) Development Experience, including frontend, middle-tier, and backend
- Responsive UI Design
- Experience with Java and ColdFusion (CFCs, CF Script)
- Code version Control with Subversion or Git
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.