- Highly competent in processes involved in systems analysis and use of appropriate tools for resolution, including understanding design factors, system capacities, hardware and software
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excels in ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with subordinates, peers and management.
- College degree in Information Technology (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Information Technology
- Participation in major system projects with proficiency in at least one development discipline/platform.
- Working Knowledge of database design, preferably DB2. Advanced SQL experience
- Working knowledge with Java IDEs such as Eclipse or RAD
- Framework experience in STRUTS, Wicket and/or SPRING
- Experience developing REST Services using Spring MVC / JAX-RS and/or experience building and consuming JAX-WS / JAX-RPC Web Services is desirable
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging tools such as Fiddler, Wireshark, Chrome DevTools, etc
- Experience in front end MVC framework such as Angular JS is a huge plus
- Experience with Websphere, Log4J, Subversion, JQuery, AJAX, and Maven is a plus
- Any previous experience with Single Sign on implementation is a plus