Would you like to be part of a Platform team that focuses on empowering developers to deliver delightful and intelligent user experiences? Are you passionate about building an intelligent platform ground up across all layers of application framework, search, and services? If yes, come join our team. We are looking for highly motivated and hardcore software engineers to join our start-up team.About the team:
You will work in a team of highly capable developers and applied scientists who are responsible for all stages of the development life-cycle. You are expected to own architecture, design, and implementation to deliver high-quality features and services. You are expected to work across teams in a highly collaborative environment. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, participate in design/code reviews, and mentor others on the team.Preferred Qualifications:
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Strong Server side development using Java, delivering large scale REST services or micro-services using Cloud architecture
- Experience in Big data processing such as Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, HBase, Hive, NoSQL, etc.
- Experience with large scale streaming or batch processing, data mining, telemetry, and data analytics is a big bonus
- Experience in recommendation systems, natural language processing, machine learning
- Experience with building scalable, high performance, distributed systems from its inception to production
- Ability to learn quickly, passion for driving for results, and strong customer empathy
- Deep understanding of data structures, designing algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex issues
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.