$100K — $150K *
The Full-Stack Application Developer is responsible for designing, developing and deploying custom applications and scalable software solutions. The primary focus of the individual is to develop and deliver software (products) in accordance to requirements. The individual must have a strong demonstrated understanding of SDLC and Project Management principles, including design, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation methodologies. You will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for full software development life cycle. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and 3rd party libraries.
• Participate in the design of overall architecture and develop Web, System and Mobile Applications. Write new applications and change and maintain existing ones as directed. Ensure the code is developed to standards. Continuously enhance software by following strong design principles and product specifications.
• Maintain full Software Development Life-cycle. Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications. Analyze, write, build, and deploy software. Maintain quality and effective responsiveness of applications. Enforce high code integrity and organization. Determine and enforce the testing coverage for unit testing on all solutions, and work closely with the teams to facilitate UAT cycles as needed.
• Develop Project Scope Documentation to include deliverables, timelines, and budget. Work with the Project Manager and Business stakeholders to develop the desired solution.
• Interface with Business Teams, Developers and IT Management. Facilitate group meetings with other departments to clarify product requirements and designs. Collaborate effectively to support relationships with external vendors and contractors.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Demonstrated proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, and .Net.
• Solid understanding of database concepts (Cardinality, Normalization, Constraints, Referential integrity, Concurrency control & performance tuning).
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Knowledge of key concepts in Cloud computing and experience with Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Familiarity with Agile methodology.
• Demonstrated communication (both verbal & written) and organization skills.
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
The Full-Stack Application Developer will be reporting to Director of Application Development. He/she will also work closely with others within the IT department as well as with business partners to ensure efficient software development, smooth production handoffs and drive value to the business.
Minimum Education: Computer Science Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Computer Science Master's Degree
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of Software development, or IT Engineering
Preferred Experience: 7+ years of Software Development experience in Retail or Supply Chain Logistics environment
Licenses/Certifications: Formal Software Development Training
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills, Desire to continue to learn and stay abreast of new technologies.
Valid through: 3/4/2021