MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking experienced candidates for Full Motion Video Imagery Analyst positions;
- Mid level (3-10 years of experience) and
- Senior level (10 - 20years of experience).
Candidates will join an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to the Global War on Terror. As an FMV analyst, the individual will exploit Full Motion Video (FMV) imagery in a high ops tempo intelligence fusion environment. The successful candidate will use basic photogrammetry skills, plotting, map reading, object identification by order-of-battle, and facility identification and description by purpose and function. The FMV Analyst candidate will be required to produce imagery-derived intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers as well as prepare and present briefings to senior level officials.
This job requires the successful candidate to primarily exploit FMV imagery collected by ISR sensors; however, the position also requires the FMV Analyst candidate to exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including NTM. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with a range of intelligence disciplines beyond IMINT; including HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the successful candidate to fuse data to provide an enhanced product including a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and drive intelligence requirements. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness to analysts and customers in completed daily intelligence documents, and briefings.
Positions are located in Springfield, VA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Must have successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course. Candidates must possess at least 3 years of Intelligence experience.
- Training or experience in FMV or Imagery applications and technology is required.
- Must be able to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of internet relay chat. Knowledgeable of the intelligence collection process.
- Familiarity with data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
- Perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digitaldatabase systems. Maintain and use geospatial databases.
- Compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries; military capabilities weapon systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience with related skills such as MAAS, RemoteView, and ELT Software and experience with the use and application of an Imagery Analyst is highly desired.
- The work requires candidates to have a security clearance, candidates are required to have US citizenship and TS/SCI and a Poly.