At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can't you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Supply Chain team is seeking an outstanding Fulfillment Coordinator to join Beyond Meat on the Operations team. The candidate will be a resident process expert and effect innovative technologies working cross functionally with teams and operators. This position comprises the primary responsibilities of developing and implementing company wide fulfillment operations while driving Customer Satisfaction through adherence to the designated processes. The ideal candidate has excellent process engineering, analytical, strategic, project management and leadership skills and an excellent record of impactful contributions.
- Position interacts frequently with all levels of leadership within and outside the Supply Chain function and directly with Customers.
- This person is recognized as a Master Fulfillment Process Coordinator and has demonstrated significant accomplishments and contributions to meet business initiatives.
- Design, implement and standardize Global Fulfillment Operations Processes
- Measures, maintains and finds innovative ways to improve Global Fulfillment KPI's
- Drives the rigorous adoption and use of the Fulfillment Processes to assure that customer commitments are well defined and met.
- Must develop and maintain cross functional relationships with all stakeholders across the organization
- Displays excellent Customer Advocacy skills while achieving desired results.
- This position will manage some Inter-Company Transfer or Customer Support projects.
- Execute projects by utilizing workflows with Innovation, Commercialization, Production, Inventory Control and Operations Groups
- Execute project initiatives to ensure that all projects are completed to meet Customer needs.
- Responsible to ensure that all project planning, deliverables, reporting, and spending forecasts are managed accurately and that all projects are delivered within cost, schedule, and performance success criteria.
- Drives the use of the stage gate planning to assure that commitments are well defined and met.
- Provides for the timely assessment, planning, and execution of strategic project plans.
- Manages program risks and issues at all levels and ensures developing and meeting effective contingency and action planning.
- Consistently identifies, implements and socializes the most effective processes, tools, and systems to keep the department current with world-class best practices.
- Actively contributes to the development of the Beyond Meat culture and standards of quality.
- 8+ years of Fulfillment Operations or Project Management experience
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership, organizational, communication, problem-solving, and conflict management skills.
- Proven track record of process design and deployment in medium to large scale organizations.
- Expert knowledge of project management tools and strong ability to source, implement, and leverage enterprise level project management tracking and reporting solutions.
- Ability to collaborate daily with a cross functional team in a healthy, robust matrixed environment.
- Experience in lean manufacturing and six sigma.
- Competence with MS Office, specifically MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- ERP systems knowledge required, NetSuite and Manhattan a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, team building, change management and team leadership experience and able to work with minimum direct supervision.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Fulfillment processes and technologies.
- Ability to influence development of project objectives and goals.
- Proven capability to analyze data, and develop metrics and data visualization and to convey message to team and program leadership.
- Demonstrates initiative, persistence and creativity in problem solving.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.