Directly manage a collection of critical applications and /or infrastructure components. Working with Field service engineers to ensure they get back up and running so they can support our medical customers at local sites. Support multiple software packages and route to appropriate support within Philips support groups if you cannot resolve yourself in a timely fashion. Allows us to continue generating customer satisfaction within the medical industry. Ensure callers questions are resolved in a timely fashion and demonstrate their calls are very important and treated as such.
You are responsible for
- Deal with the day-to-day operation of particular IT systems and support users in their daily use of IT applications and functions.
- Analyzes the daily performance of Philips proprietary IT applications and components.
- Solves problems either by own analyses or by escalation to a 2nd line support function and track solutions.
- Acts as central point of contact for user complaints and questions as part of a helpdesk. Mostly situated in a large site, supporting the local users on various issues.
- Assists with PC software installations.
- Makes routine trend analysis and reports.
- Problem solving as 1st Tier Support Level.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience including certifications in a related field (Business, IT, Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT, Business, or Engineering
- Bachelor or Associates degree in in related IT field or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Must have the ability to provide world-class customer service in a technical environment & provide initial response for technical support to internal field service engineers and users of defined applications.
- The ability to work with several groups of users simultaneously.
- Experienced with problem solving, innovation, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Verbal & Written Communication and creation of documentation.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and tools through both on and off site training.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint Project, and Visio knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10)
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Internet connectivity, Internet protocols, and other basic networking concepts.
- Proven work experience in providing helpdesk support on general desktop as well as internet related support issues.