As our new front-end web developer, you won’t just be writing code; you will make the digital magic happen in a broad web playground that includes, among others, coveo.com, a few microsites, 2 blogs, a community and developer website. As part of the web task force, you will leave a significant footprint in both our development and design team and take us to the next level. Come work with the bests and grow professionally and personally as fast as Coveo is becoming a major player in the worldwide AI industry!
There won’t be a typical day in this role, but here is what one might look like:
- Start the day with a coffee or a tea. Get to the meeting room (it might be online) to discuss the progress of the the brand new Coveo website
- You spend time with your other team members testing each other’s code.
- Before you run for lunch with the rest of the team, you take some time to work on the implementation of new functionalities in our content management system (CMS)
- Start the afternoon “headphones on”, ready to get code rolling. You will work closely with Vincent and Ronald on frontend tasks. Never hesitate to ask them questions. They will love to help you!
- Then prepare recommendations for tomorrow’s meeting to optimize the performance of our websites, on a technical and conversion level
- There are a few minor edits to the career website that came in via JIra this afternoon, you take an hour to complete all the requests
- Wow! It’s already the end of the day! You go back home with a strong feeling of accomplishment. Rest well, tomorrow will be as interesting as today!
Got an eye for great webpages and a great technical upside?
We are looking for someone like you… As the new member of our web team, you’ll keep the highest standards to reflect our brand. You want to innovate in web interactivity and design but you want things to be achievable technically and above it all, you want to see a positive impact on the visitor’s behavior.
Our main priority is to find a candidate that is a personality fit. But, we would also like to hear about your:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a front-end developer
- Bilingualism (French and English)... Bonjour ;)
- Experience with one or several CMS. Here, we use Sitecore
- Knowledge of C# .net framework.