$80K — $100K *
At NRC Health, we promise to help our customers bring Human Understanding to healthcare for their patients and communities. Our associates are at the heart of delivering that promise, so we promise that same Human Understanding to each other. Come where culture is everything.
As an associate, you:
Innovate with us to move healthcare forward.
Give back to the community with volunteer time off.
Fit your role and do what you love.
Grow and develop along a career path designed by you.
Support one another – no one says, “That’s not my job.”
Play hard at beer:30 and team outings – we have a lot to celebrate.
Let life happen with 4+ weeks time off, a flexible work environment, and dress for your day attire.
Live healthy with a comprehensive healthcare plan and wellness program.
Who we want
• Do you write fast, clean, beautiful code?
• Are you comfortable working with HTML and CSS?
• Do you thrive in a collaborate environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
• Do you enjoy being a feature developer that works with existing code and systems?
• Do you look forward to the mix of working with existing code and creating new things from scratch?
What you will do
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders and the development team to define, build and deliver software solutions. You are highly collaborative with a strong independent drive to see solutions through to implementation. You can look at an existing component or system, understand how it works and know what changes need to be made in order to satisfy the feature request. Additionally, you’re a strong communicator that works effectively with non-technical business partners to inform product and business solutions.
What you need
• 3+ years’ experience working on a professional development team
• Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field or equivalent experience
• Experience working in a collaborative environment using agile methodology
• Proficient with at least one client-side web framework (Ember.js, React, Angular, etc)
• Strong understanding of MVC, OOP design, data structures, and algorithms
• Advanced proficiency with at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, etc)
Would be nice
• Familiarity with AWS technologies such as EC2, RDS, Lambda, Docker/ECS/Fargate, and SQS
• Experience working with relational databases
• Experience writing TypeScript
• Experience building APIs with Node.js
Valid through: 12/21/2021