We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Write well designed, testable efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- May represent Sharpen in internal company and/or client presentations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Sharpen information assets.
Education & Experience:
- A portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Applicable experience with React.js
- Familiarity with a server-side language such as PHP, ASP.NET, etc...
- Working knowledge of Rest APIs and how to write code to use them.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
Why Work at Sharpen?
- Health Benefits // Sharpen pays 100% of the premiums for employees. Score.
- Flexible Vacation Policy // You take vacation whenever you like.
- Company Provided Technology // We’ll provide you a MacBook Pro or a Microsoft Surface.
- Casual Dress Code // Jeans days are every day. Not just Fridays.
- Relentless Work Ethic // Our team thrives off working hard, learning constantly, and flexibility.