- Design, build, and maintain UI functionality from sophisticated dashboards, to context-aware user flows, for our StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to shape, build, and improve features and engineering tools.
- Create reusable components that make it easier for engineers to build consistent and high-quality user experiences.
- Own areas of the product UI and lead those implementations.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Have the opportunity to build a personal brand and strengthen the company brand through technical blog posts and open-source contributions.
WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU:
- Have at least 3 years of frontend development experience.
- Are open to learning new technicalities and concepts. We build our UI with modern tools like React, Apollo GraphQL, and Webpack. H