- Brainstorm, design and build high quality software for our customer base by writing easily understandable, idiomatic, high performing code
- Become a subject matter expert in your area of technical focus, while contributing code and providing well-reasoned feedback in areas outside your primary domain
- Review peers' code, and provide constructive feedback that keeps the bar high on code quality and standards.
- Partner closely with product designers and managers to understand customer concerns and how your contributions affect our business
- Follow an agile and growth mindset to embrace challenges, ensure clear communication channels and continuous improvement of yourself and your teammates
- Collaborate with fun-loving and hard-working teammates who are equally at home wrangling complex technical challenges as they are at a game of pool or ping pong.
Our Tech Stack
- React for front end applications
- Storybook as a rapid development tool for component library / design system
- GraphQL for querying APIs and serving relevant data
- Postgres and DynamoDB as primary data stores
- AWS Redshift as our data warehouse
- Python based serverless functions hosted on AWS Lambda
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with responsive design and development patterns
- UX and design sensibilities working on modern browser technologies
- A methodical and analytical mindset with a strong work ethic
- Ego-less nature, excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Experience with agile processes and passion for automated testing
- Ability to work in a complex environment and prioritize among competing demands
Valid through: 11/3/2020
* Ladders Estimates