$80K — $100K *
The Role: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infra team is looking for an experienced Web Developer Engineers to join DC.SC.oS team and help solve a challenging set of problems in a space packed full of opportunities. In this role, you will work with other engineers, other web developers, product managers, and UX designers to conceptualize and create responsive and usable web interfaces.
Creating the perfect user experience in a web environment requires a blend of technical knowledge, customer obsession and agility. You should be somebody who is interested in how the various components (browsers, networks, protocols and web servers) work together, and understand how they can be effectively used together to create great user experiences. You will work closely with customers to ensure we are delivering interfaces that make it easy to do complex tasks, without making the experience challenging. You will be part of a small, fast moving team that will have a huge impact on the overall business. If employing your skills at scale, and working in a dynamic and delivery focused environment interests you, this is the perfect role.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications
· Experience as a member of a UI design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
· Experience building data-driven web applications
· Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem.
· UI implementation experience, and with a portfolio of work that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements.
· Creating usable user interfaces
· Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
· Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Valid through: 12/6/2020