$80K — $100K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our infrastructure team operates a large network of POPs around the world hosting edge services, such as traffic acceleration, CDN cache, gaming, etc. We are seeking experienced frontend developers to build the Kubernetes-based platform (PaaS) to manage the lifecycle (creation, deployment, CI/CD etc.) and provide management tools (monitoring, alerting, logging, etc.) for edge services on our globally distributed POPs.
• Design, develop, test, and continuously improve the frontend of enterprise-level platform (PaaS) that serves both internal and external teams.
• Architect efficient and reusable frontend systems that drive complex web applications.
• Participate in the platform UI/UX design in collaboration with PM and corss-functional team members in a fast paced environment.
• Keep at the forefront of emerging web-based technologies, trends, frameworks, and apply them to drive iterative product improvements.
• Master’s degree (or Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience) in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, or related fields.
• 2+ years of experience with one or more web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular).
• Software development experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Go, Python, Java, C/C++.
• Portfolio or samples of past work and projects.
• Deep understanding of the underlying design philosophy and implementation of common web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular).
• Good understanding of frontend - backend multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or other container technologies.
• Experience with UI/UX design using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
*TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Valid through: 4/22/2021