Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups.
They are currently looking for a Front Office Support consultant across a range of etrading applications.
This role will be based in New York.
You will join the FX trading team, working closely with traders and middle office staff and interfacing with a global development team.
- Support a global system architecture, including a suite of FX etrading applications
- Applications involve algorithmic trading, auto hedging, electronic trading and client distribution
- Integrate the FIX API
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting solutions
- Perform upgrades, configurations, installs
- Monitor internal systems
- Develop requirements for enhancements and bugfixes
- Development of automated development tools
- BS or MS in a STEM field
- 3+ years?experience in support electronic trading applications
- Excellent analytics and problem solving
- Strong grasp of SQL, SQL Server and Oracle
- Strong grasp of Excel/VBA
- Familiar with Unix/Linux
- Strong grasp of messaging technologies and networks (FIX, TCP/IP, MQ, TIBRV)
- Scripting ability is a strong plus