- Result-oriented technologist who can deliver better, faster and simpler solutions in an Agile environment and work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation
- Expert in one of the object oriented programming (OOP) language – C#, open to work in any programming language.
- Expert in advanced programming concepts – Threading, Asynchronous Programming, I/O, Networking, Serialization, Security, Performance and Memory tuning.
- Expert in latest full stack web frameworks (HTML5, Angular, React)and should be willing to try open source technologies and make amendments to suite our requirements.
- Experience designing solutions using NoSql data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis.
- Good to have understanding of sell side business – trade flow, market- making, risk and hedging concepts.
- Good to have understanding of Equity Derivatives products and Greeks as well as understanding of the data such as Volatility, Borrow, Fixings or Dividends.