Front of Site Growth Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The GoDaddy front of site growth manager will lead the effort to identify, prioritize, and test customer retention and acquisition initiatives on the GoDaddy homepage and other parts of the site.
GoDaddy is revolutionizing how small businesses build their online presence and we are looking for a data-driven growth leader to join our team. As a GoDaddy front of site growth manager, you will lead the effort to identify, prioritize, and test customer retention and acquisition initiatives on the GoDaddy homepage and other parts of the site. You will also influence the global homepage strategy and play a critical role in ensuring the future success of GoDaddy worldwide.
- Own the strategy, goals, and metrics to grow and retain customers on the Godaddy.com homepage and elsewhere
- Uncover the most promising growth opportunities from data analysis, market research, and user interviews
- Scope and prioritize opportunities (possible impacts vs cost to execute tests)
- Build consensus for strategy, website design, and technical decisions associated with the growth initiatives
- create specs
- Participate in weekly sprints and engage with internal stakeholders to drive functionality development from conception and test to launch
- Measure results and identify opportunities for continual improvement
- Deliver win-win-win experiences for customers, GoDaddy, and partners.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to technical, business and global stakeholders.
- Stay current with relevant ecommerce, design, and technology trends
Tools we work with:
- Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktake and other analytics platforms
- InVision and other UX tools
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in developing functionality and measuring results in an online, high-growth startup environment
- 7+ years of experience with customer experience, website design, test (A/B and multivariate testing), and complex optimization (full page yield vs unit performance and funnel analyses vs page-level conversion)
- Proven passion for design, technology, user experience, and data
- 5+ years experience with online business models, ideally in an ecommerce or publisher-side monetization role
- Familiarity with web-based product development using Agile methodologies
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with cross-functional teams
- Creative user-centric problem solver who is entrepreneurial, self-driven, attentive to detail but scrappy
- An engineering, science, math or business-related field degree or equivalent experience.
Job ID R001284