GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Front Line Manager - Customer Solutions
Overview: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of complaints management experience. Bankcard complaints management and knowledge of Visa/MasterCard chargeback policies are strongly preferred. Possessing a practical understanding of compliance rules and regulations is essential. Possessing the ability to manage a critical function including employees and policies in a dynamic fast paced environment will be an essential requisite for the successful candidate. Candidates must be able to communicate with senior management, agents, sales personnel, and merchants in a clear, calm, and effective manner under various challenging situations. This individual will be responsible for reporting root cause analyses and facilitating and implementing appropriate action plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the Complaints Management Team.
- Manage and report complaint trends, looking for compliance issues & opportunities for improvement.
- Manage policies that minimize compliance risk.
- Evaluate current Risk management strategies and make recommendations for change.
- Facilitates root-cause analyses of complaints and participates more broadly in development of action plans to improve compliance and customer experience and reduce risk.
- Manage Complaint Specialists to ensure effective workflow in support of the customer service schedule.
- Works with other departments to ensure implementation and completion of action plans.
- Analyzes data from complaints, looks for trends and prepares reports and presentations for management as part of the overall compliance team.
- Read, analyze and consult with staff attorney or general counsel to ensure compliance with existing and new legislation.
- Actively manage and continuously improve workflow management to ensure effective use of resources and adherence to service level agreements.
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements. Actively manage analyst capacity and the triggers for creating investigations to balance investigation supply and demand.
- Provide focused feedback loops for analysts and teams based on crisp performance and quality data. Develop and reward strong performers.
- Work with customer service, sales, collections and credit teams to ensure operational efficiency.
- Work with the IT team to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- Recruit top-quality analysts. Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team’s capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future GreenSky leaders.
Shifts: Primarily weekday second shift (1pm - 10 pm)
Location: Crestview Hills, KY. Little, if any travel required.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Risk Operations Team and reports to the Director, Customer Solutions.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Complaints management, preferably in the Bankcard processing industry and preferably managing the entire risk life cycle of customer accounts.
- 2+ years’ previous management experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
- BA/BS Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and to innovate.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Aggressive, persistent, and inquisitive personality.
- Skilled communicator with ability to influence others.
- Proficient use of MS Visio, Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Successful completion of background check.
- In depth knowledge of card transactions and Visa/MasterCard regulations preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Visa/MasterCard chargeback processes and regulations.
- MBA degree.
- Strong/excellent financial skills ability to decision complex accounts and understand risk implications.
- Adept at preparation and analysis of financial statements to measure and monitor the performance of the merchant relationship and portfolio asset.