Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth – and we accomplish this by delivering modern and innovative software to small businesses. Act! CRM, Swiftpage’s flagship product, has been around for more than 30 years and is trusted by millions worldwide to make business growth easy. At Swiftpage, we believe in a core set of values we call, ‘Living the Exclamation,’ which include ‘work is fun with a purpose’ and ‘it’s OK to ask for help.’ Swiftpage is currently looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our A-player team of dynamic and passionate people. If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation, please click the apply link.
- Create and update custom web forms, Wordpress widgets and templates, apply usability and accessibility principles, provide technical and operational support for all company Websites and develop new controls; and troubleshoot any website issues.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing and Marketing Managers to be intimately familiar with business projects, requirements and key changes. Provide estimates on timelines and development efforts.
- Implement, update and maintain web CMS solutions in Wordpress producing code of the highest quality.
- Extend Wordpress with custom site functionality, system integration and bespoke applications.
- Develop and maintain a changelog and user-guide related to HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Follow current and emerging trends of the web platform.
- Translate requirements, wireframes and conceptual designs into high-quality, visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences.
- Conceptualize and code online experiences based on business and user requirements, standards and guidelines.
- Design responsive, cross-browser compatible, performant websites and landing pages. Use responsive web design to craft pages that provide optimal viewing, interaction experience and readability.
- Integrate with back-end infrastructure (data, applications, services)
- Collaborate with multiple team members to make sure the work functions correctly, meets design specifications and achieves client goals.
- Ensure that the end user enjoys a cohesive, logical, and intuitive experience.
- Take a data-driven approach to developing UI/UX in web applications
- Produce complex Wordpress-driven web applications / dashboards with custom functionality requirements
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout each product’s interface
- Knowledge of and experience in working with ReactJS, .NET, and PHP
- Must have experience with Wordpress, Advanced Custom Fields, and other CMS tools (Sitefinity is a plus), including customization, troubleshooting, and development.
- Expert in bootstrap and uses best practices in responsive web design, cross-browser/platform compatibility, web standards, performance and accessibility.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
- Ability to write original code and modify existing code.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- A good understanding of MySQL, SQL Server, XML and digital marketing.
- Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver knowledge is a plus.
- This position requires an individual with a strong independent work ethic, project management skills and high attention to detail. The person in this role is solely responsible for managing projects from start to completion and will interact with internal clients from various departments within the company.