A passionate audience relies on us to help solve their Search Engine Marketing problems. Your job will be to design and build a user interface for them that makes petabyte-scale data as clear as possible. Often times, we have to think way outside the box and create new visualizations from scratch (see SpyFu Kombat or Ad History). But, ultimately, it's about taking lots of information and making it clean, snappy, and actionable for our customers.
- 2+ years experience.
- Really good problem-solving skills.
- Drive to "get things done". SpyFu is a small company, you'll be required to wear many hats. The management is also pretty loose, so you'll need to be able to keep yourself on task and make decisions that you wouldn't have to in a big company. ** This is the toughest thing for us to measure, so if you can think of a way to show us this side of your character, please go out of your way to do it.
Should Haves, but not absolutely required:
- An eye for design -- or better yet, design and UX experience.
Nice to Have (so be sure to tell us about):
- ASP.NET, .NET MVC, Babel, Webpack
- Design Skills -- If you got design experience, send a portfolio.
- Internet Marketing Knowledge (CRO, SEO, PPC, etc.)
- Communication passion (do you *like* writing/blogging, video skills, podcast, twitter)