Front - End Web Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Software
My client is looking for a front-end web developer who is as excited about creating intuitive and responsive UI as they are. You will work with a team of experienced developers that are very supportive and willing to help. Ideal candidate probably has at least 2 years of experience developing responsive web sites utilizing ASP.NET Web API and AngularJS.
Desired Skills: Angular2, AngularJS Material UI, Bootstrap, JQuery/UI, ASP.NET WebForms, Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
Here’s what you need to know to be successful
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Standards
- Knowledge of REST-Based APIs
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS and Responsive Design
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Grasp of UI/UX design
Key functions of the position:
- Work withotherdevelopers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing web application.
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Chrome and Mozilla.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the web applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of UI/UX design, and exceptional time management capabilities.