This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Developing website layouts while managing/meeting due dates.
- Handling client requests on websites currently in development.
- Managing a daily queue of work and be flexible to handle client requests as they occur.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work independently when needed.
- Project management experience and ability to take ownership of daily project needs and provide progress updates.
- The ability to shift priorities as needed from project to project.
- Minimum of two years knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
Desired Skills, But Not Necessary:
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of DotNetNuke
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Background experience or interest in the automotive industry