Front End Web Developer
Marketing Seattle, Washington
The ExtraHop platform is a novel approach to processing vast amounts of wire data in real-time. Want to join a collaborative team that builds solutions which provide deep performance insights, behavioral security analyses, and drive business analytics? Keep reading.
ExtraHop Networks is looking for a talented and innovative frontend web engineer to assist with creating modern, clean, and compelling user experiences for our web properties. You will work in a cross functional capacity toimagine and develop user experiences for the ExtraHop website and its upcoming communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use modern and spec-compliant HTML and CSS to create web templates from Photoshop mockups
- Project manage multiple simultaneous projects that vary in scope, size and length
- Coordinate with various teams on content and feature releases and prioritizing feature requests
- Create scripts and tools to assist with content publishing and migration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project management and cross-team project coordination
- Ability to work in rapid web development
- Solid understanding of web-application development processes, from the layout and user interface to relational database structures
- Knowledge of PSD mockups with the goal of turning them into high-quality HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Bootstrap and/or other CSS frameworks
- Knowledge of UX principles a plus