Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast! We are searching for a Front End Web Designer to join our growing Marketing & Design Team that will continue improving our online brand experience!
Itential is searching for an experienced Front End Web Designer to join our growing team with a passion for all things design, usability, and user experience. You have an eye for creating great looking websites and the skills to make them a reality. You have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and best practices that can be applied to Itential's web properties, and a personal need to be on the bleeding edge of technology innovation. You have a strong understanding of how B2B marketing works and will work to ensure Itential's web properties are fully supporting and optimizing the buyer's lifecycle. By collaborating with the marketing and design team, you will be responsible for ensuring our web properties are always pushing the envelope, while maintaining a great user experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement, and maintain a design system across company web properties.
- Proactively collaborate with marketing and design team to deliver the best web experience and ensure Itential's web properties are always showcasing our products and capabilities in an easy to consume manner.
- Drive planning and implementation of user journey in collaboration with marketing team across the website to ensure the right message is delivered to the right visitor at the right time, as well as encouraging online continuation.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to ensure website is optimized for content consumption and conversion. Must have a solid understand of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Product and Design Teams to optimize online conversion to product users, as well as full customer lifecycle.
- Customize WordPress themes and components (Visual Composer) - both from scratch and third-party.
- Troubleshoot layout, browser cross-compatibility, and functional issues.
- Display complex content in an easy to consume manner.
- Build, QA, and deliver fully responsive email templates.
- Ability to own projects from ideation stages to completion.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years' experience using front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS
- Online portfolio or examples of past work that showcase your skills technically and aesthetically. Potential candidates must submit a portfolio (websites) and be able to explain their specific contribution to each project.
- Experience developing responsive design websites and possess an understanding of mobile-first design concepts.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, buyer personas, and customer journeys.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing in a SaaS software market.
- Experience either hand coding responsive email templates, or customizing templates within the marketing automation system (Pardot experience is a plus).
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into pixel perfect web pages.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. The Atlanta office has not reopened and local candidates will not be required to come into the office immediately.