- Perform system analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software and scalable solutions in a high transaction environment that use either client server or web technologies.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology.
- Participate in design decisions, tool selection and process improvement for developing software.
- Collaborate with different development teams geographically distributed as needed.
- Experience with SASS/Less
- UI Build Frameworks - NPM, Grunt, Gulp
- JS Testing Frameworks - Mocha, Jasmine
- Experience consuming REST API using async methods in partnership with back end development teams
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code
- Writes high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well documented code
- Familiar with CSS methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS
- Strong working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Requires practical understanding of continuous integration & continuous deployment (CI\CD) process and best practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the company both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects and set reasonable objectives, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to perform and orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to perform special assignments as requested.
- Ability to coordinate the software development life cycle processes with cost perspective