As a software engineer focused on user interfaces and the overall user experience,
you will be expected to build new UIs, create reusable components, and
incorporate new front-end technologies into our stack (e.g.,
remote-rendered UI plugins). You will work with
Product Managers, UX Designers and Researchers, and other Software
Engineers to deliver code frequently and experiment (e.g., A/B Testing)
We've had to invent new experiences
and interaction models, as existing design patterns may sufficiently
raise the bar for our customers. If you enjoy the collaborative culture
of a start-up, are looking for opportunities to grow, and want to have fun while making history – join us!
- alongside other software engineers and UX designers to design, build,
- and maintain UIs that enable recruiters to find, connect with, and hire
- job seekers.
- Continually improve code quality, performance (i.e., reduce latency), and reliability in our products, with a focus on front-end technologies.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and QA to ensure that our products and features provide the best possible customer experience
- Evaluate front-end technologies and contribute to decision-making conversations about applying them to our products.
We're looking for someone who
- Is passionate about software quality, improving the design/development process, and constantly raising the bar on customer experience and usability.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Has a strong interest in learning to understand and modify backend systems in addition to the front-end.
- Can drive a culture of usability and customer-centric design throughout the team
- 5+ years professional experience in front-end engineering, including experience working on at least one public-facing product with a global presence and significant traffic.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Significant practical experience
- front-end tooling. While comfort with "vanilla" JS is a must, experience with TypeScript is a plus.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence members of a full-stack product team.
- demonstrated pattern of staying abreast of modern front-end
- technologies and practices, while being judicious about introducing new
- technology to existing codebases.
- Experience providing front-end engineering guidance to a team and being accountable for the results.