Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a talented and passionate Front End Developer to help us do exactly that with our platform.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our team. You’ll help us build engaging and delightful experiences for our web and mobile users. Your experience demonstrates your empathy for users, your focus on simplicity, and your clean, maintainable code.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a portfolio of significant client-side contributions to delightful user experiences
- You enjoy working with a team to define and ship features, including dev lead responsibilities
- You deliver quality, testable, production-ready code using rapid, iterative development cycles
- You’re meticulous and detail-oriented
- You enjoy collaborating with a fun and committed team
- Evaluate and refine product specs prior to implementation
- Mentor junior developers and contribute to the team’s technology decisions
- Collaborate with the CTO, designers, product managers and the rest of our dev team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- 4-8+ years of experience in developing successful interactive web sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experienced with server-side technology and invoking REST APIs
- Experience in cloud or microservice development with AWS or Azure is a plus
- Experience with React, Knockout, Node, LESS/SASS and/or GitHub is a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.