We are looking for a software engineer that's focused on front-end technologies to help grow our product teams. We are a content marketing company that focuses on the customer first, by bringing them highly interactive and insightful content through analytics reporting and data visualizations.
You will work closely with product designers to ensure the best experience is brought to life using state of the art technologies, libraries and frameworks. You will be developing in ES6 and SCSS as your main toolset. You will be responsible for developing and shipping code that is tested end-to-end using Karma and e2e testing.
We look for you to bring your experience and perspective to our diverse team of talented developers.
Our engineering values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What you'll do
- Level up velocity, quality, and user experience by helping us improve the paradigms, patterns, and practices of front-end development at Conductor.
- Collaborate with engineers on your team, on other development teams, and on the Product and design teams.
- Refactor and re-architect existing code to comply with modern practices and tools.
Who you are
- You have professional experience with tools for testing, compiling, building, and managing JS web applications, such as Mocha, Karma, npm, webpack, Babel, UglifyJS, etc.
- You have professional experience working on a large web app with extensive CSS, and with at least one CSS preprocessor such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
- You are proactive. When you see something that can be fixed, improved, or optimized, you don't wait for someone else to do it.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
And even better
- You have 1+ years of professional experience with React, and at least one year with Redux or some similar state management library.
- You have been using ES6 for more than a year and can't wait to use it at your next job.