To inspire journey-centric business excellence by uncovering the truth hidden in data which empowers our clients to visualize, democratize, measure and monitor journeys, thereby unlocking the best possible client experience.
At BryterCX, our journey is centered around a culture of delivering excellence and creating with passion and purpose. As a team, we expect that each employee owns with accountability and collaborates with respect to earn trust.
BryterCX is seeking a talented and driven Front End UI Software Engineer who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and team environment. The candidate must be comfortable working in Agile Scrum teams to design, prototype and build new products, as well as enhance existing products and tools.
- Be part of our front-end web/UI team that delivers performant applications
- Communicate, coordinate and collaborate with the product owners and the UX team to understand requirements. Work closely with backend developers to design full stack functionality that ensure that the RESTful API contracts meet the needs of UI feature requirements
- Write code that streamlines and validates user actions
- Translate design and style guides provided by the UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Contribute to the continual improvements of user interface, software architectures, and technology choices
- Dedicated to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Work in Agile and Scrum iterative environments
- Take ownership of work and collaborate with the team to successfully deliver solution
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-10 years’ web development experience delivering enterprise-based solutions. Experience with Front End frameworks such as Angular and related technologies is required.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, testable modules and component libraries.
- Experience writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience
- Experience with JAVA and JAVA Web Services (CXF, JAXB) is a strong plus.
- Big data experience with Hadoop eco system or NoSQL environments a strong plus.
- Experience with Tomcat/Apache Webservice, Postgres and RDBMS.
- Experience in developing in a Micro Service Architecture and/or SaaS solution.
- Use of Canvas, SVG, and D3 to provide performant visual effects.
- Experience with cypress.io tests.
- Ability to design and develop application code that integrates with backend REST.
- Experience working in a UNIX and/or Linux operating system environment.
Education and Certification
- College diploma or university degree in an information technology discipline such as computer science, information systems, engineering; or hybrid degree in business and technology (E&M, MBA, etc.).
- Relevant technical field experience will override the lack of an IT-related degree.