$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Arlington, VA 22201
Industry: Business Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 59 days ago
Experienced and motivated Front-End Software Engineer to become part of our team developing mission-critical applications for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). You will work in a collaborative team environment to design, develop and enhance front end software for search functionality and the DEA's enterprise data warehouse systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
Build new customer-facing features and reusable UI patterns
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently and part of a team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16