$100K — $150K *
The Front End Architect role is a mix of technical adviser, team leader, coder, and evangelist. You will spend a lot of time working with senior software engineers and directors; pushing the team towards the latest tools, technologies, and best practice and laying out the basic code architecture so an offshore team can run with it. You will also be tasked with projects that you will own and see through to completion.
You'll work with the best scrum masters and UX teams in the state. You won't act as the scrum master over offshore development, but you will participate on some of the calls, resulting in a few hours each week spent on late night, or early morning calls.
What Makes You Successful Here:
- 6+ years of Front End experience (Now accepting convert backend engineers!)
- BS in computer science
- Expert in React (Angular, Backbone devs welcome to come to the light)
- Strong technical ability in HTML, CSS
- Sharp mind, flat out smart, willing to take direction
- Good communication
- Foosball, pool, or ping-pong skills
- Ambitious, dedicated, and a little eccentric
- Team oriented, willingness to standardize code and architecture
- Compensation - $120K-$150K DOE
- 3 Weeks PTO starting out
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- 401K with matching
Other Stuff You Get:
- Parties / Paintball / Jet Skiing / Movie Premier Tickets / Rafting / Sky Diving / etc.
- A Pony (depending on availability)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Regular on-site attendance at work is required during normal business hours.
Valid through: 11/10/2020