Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
The NetBrain Development Team is looking for talents who are passionate about software development, have a sense of innovation and teamwork, and have the courage to challenges and responsibilities.
The Impact You’ll Make
This role will work with our global R&D Team to innovate our Network Automation product. Designing and implementing new features in the product, improving exiting features to make it more efficient and easier to use. Fixing bugs to make it more robust.
What You’ll Do
- Pro-actively engage with the development teams to define the product features, specifications and requirements.
- Design and development of web-based network management applications from high level architecture and network infrastructure to low level creation of site layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, workflow, graphics, unit testing, end to end integration testing, etc.
- Work across functionally with product team and other development teams to ensure complete coverage of features, scalability and capabilities of the product’s thin client requirement.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for both internal network engineers and outside customers.
Who You Are
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with web development.
- Expertise working with large-scale front-end codebases.
- Solid understanding of OOP, FP, MVC/MVVM.
- Familiar with at least one web framework (React/AngularJS/Angular).
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML5 & CSS3.
- Hands-on experience in HTML graphic programming (canvas, WebGL) and supporting libraries (ex. Go.js, D3, Paper.js).
- Familiar with client-side performance tuning.
- Familiar with at least one server-side language, such as C#, Java a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin.