$100K — $150K *
1. You are experienced and capable of playing a leading role to design and develop major functional changes to existing software systems, or new ones, involving yourself and other engineers. You make good decisions when to build new and when to extend existing.
2. You provide guidance on design, coding, and operational best practices, and have a track-record of applying these best practices to software that you have worked on. You can propose and create best practices proactively where none exist.
3. You make high impact decisions driving how and what software gets built. Your decisions are often right, and you are persuasive in delivering your suggestions and ideas to your team.
4. You mentor junior engineers, overseeing their designs, code quality, and integration into a team. Your success is judged as much on your own productivity as on the positive impact you have on engineers around you.
* 5+ years of experience developing with React/Redux and implementing Server-Side Rendering
* Working knowledge of optimizing websites and web applications for speed
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, ReactJS, Typescript, and NodeJS
* Knowledge in cloud technologies/infrastructure (esp. AWS)
* Proficiency with optimizing for performance and scalability, making trade offs between components that are server-side vs client side rendered.
* Ability to participate in all aspects of the development cycle; from design, to development, testing, and release.
* Prior experience with user authentication, authorization, and account management components a plus.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Valid through: 8/3/2020