We are seeking a Front-end React Software Engineer (Contract Partner). Are you a self-driven individual that likes to step up and take initiative? Would you like an opportunity that allows you to put your stamp on things? Do you like to know that you are part of a team that values your contribution?
If you answered yes to the above questions and meet the job qualifications below, we would love to speak with you further about the Contractor position outlined below.
Format of Work Product:
- Assist with the development of specifications, applications and documentation.
- Perform or review systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects and participate in process improvement.
- Collaborate with Product teams and other stakeholders within Engineering teams (e.g., QA) to maintain a high standard of quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Write code that meets coding standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- Responsible for checking code frequently to ensure integration with our test- driven CI/CD pipeline.
- Build unit tests to help ensure solid workmanship.
- Troubleshoot issue and work support tickets.
- 3 + years of professional experience with front-end development.
- 1 + years experience in building complex layouts with CSS/HTML/JS required.
- 1 + years experience with ReactJS required.
- Understanding of modern browser support and limitations.
- Understanding of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP) is preferred.
- Understanding of application security concepts (e.g. OWASP) is preferred.
- Understanding of Micro Service/SOA concepts is preferred.
- Experience in RESTtful APIs preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- User experience focus and keen eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to achieve consensus with peers and provide clear status updates.