Our client is a leading global financial institution providing brokerage and investment banking services, including asset and equities management.
They are looking to add a strong React Developer to their operations in New York.
The firm is looking to develop new front-end components to hook into a large volume of streaming data.
These components will run the gamut from process improvements to visualization to analytics. A strong front-end profile with over 10 years’ experience and a particular grasp on the advantages of React/Redux is required.
· Liaise with end users to understanding existing business processes
· Design reactive UI components to present and transmit a large amount of data
· Design React/Redux components to interact with large volumes of back-end streaming data
· Propose new projects, software components and third-party solutions where appropriate
· 10+ years’ experience in Web Development across the full development environment, with a strong grasp of multiple web frameworks (Ember, Backbone, React, Angular)
· Expert user of ReactJS – understanding of the React/Redux environment, VirtualDOM, JSX
· 6+ experience designing front-end solutions for an enterprise client
· A strong grasp of OO design principles
· Experience with finance or transactional environment, analytics and data visualization is a strong advantage