YOU’LL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Design and implement Hybrid and Native (Android and iOS) applications and user interfaces.
- Utilize your deep understanding and knowledge of Web technologies and development tools for mobile.
- Ensure that best practices are followed and that code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Lead effective interpretations of client’s needs as outlined in creative briefs.
- Work in a fast growing and stable work environment.
- As we are a technology-enabled services firm, business travel is expected.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT.
- Experience working with cross-platform compatible solutions such as Cordova/PhoneGap.
- Experience using scalable and stateless web-based RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps on the app store and for enterprise deployment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, hyper growth environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, written and oral communication skills.
- Really good team-oriented skills
- You exhibit impressive UI/UX skills.
- Ionic and Angular framework
- React Native
- ASSET → Exceptional organizational and project management skills.