Infostretch is seeking Front End Engineers in Dallas, TX. Please note that to start the role it will be remote for 3 - 6 months but once this Covid19 is behind us - it will be an in-house role.
Responsible for designing, developing and supporting applications for Structured Lending Businesses and Clients. Our focus has been to create Structured Lending Platform which covers a wide spectrum of asset classes such as Loans, Repurchase Agreements (Repos), Asset-Backed Securities and Derivatives. This role offers a unique opportunity to work with the Structured Lending businesses and Strats in GMD to deliver solutions using latest technology stack while learning finance.
- Design and implement front-end applications that interfaces with backend servers and APIs.
- Passionate about implementing responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing dynamic front-end web-based applications
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
- Working knowledge with AG-Grid, Golden Layout, MobX, Ramda, OpenFin, D3, Bootstrap, or PostCSS
- Familiarity with Git-based version control (Gitlab, GitHub)
- Familiarity in Python or Java, MongoDB or Redis,
- Familiarity in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus.
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)
B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study