Our client is a “Big Four” Accounting Firm, they are currently hiring a Front-end Engineer with strong AngularJS experience. This candidate will join a software development engineering team that is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, implementing, and deploying new and existing software application programs.
- Must have the ability to create experiences that come to life on digital devices.
- Take UX design mocks and translate them to prototypes and working products
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies
- Build and test user interfaces to our clients’ specifications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale for enterprise clients
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technology
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Front-End developer
- Professional experience with at least one major framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Angular, etc). Knowledge of Angular 2 is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in developing, testing and deploying responsive web applications.
- Professional experience consuming RESTful APIs and JSON data.
- Intermediate level understanding of Web security
- Professional experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Comfortable working in an Agile and TDD environment