Do you have a hunger for clean code and yearn to build a best in class web experience? And spend more time on GitHub than Facebook or Twitter to see what’s trending? Because you know you can build a better interface. If so, welcome to Attune!
At Attune we are transforming how small businesses access the insurance they need to grow and protect their companies. We are doing this by building a technology and analytics platform that simplifies and streamlines the process for getting insurance. Instead of requiring that a business answer hundreds of questions (seriously), we are building a platform that aggregates the necessary data from public and private sources and then uses advanced analytics to underwrite and tailor insurance products that can be delivered in minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators and leaders that want to help us disrupt small business. Creating change is hard, but rewarding. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and they need our help. If you are resilient and get excited about building something that has never been built before, we want you to join us!
We are looking for inspired individuals to help us develop next-generation web applications. You will work on a development team to produce best-in-class web applications that will have a direct impact on the success of small businesses. Along the way, you will build great working relationship and join a collaborative community that believes anything is possible and that you can have fun while doing great work.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Programming the front end of an innovative platform while maintaining production applications
- Performing analysis of requirements, then designing and developing front end solutions
- Creating beautiful, rich, user interactions and experiences for business applications
- Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies
- Keeping pace with the development team and adapting to changing requirements
Qualifications for success:
- You have developed front end web applications in a commercial setting for at least 3 years
- You have experience creating maintainable front-end solutions using the AngularJS framework
- You have functioned in a production environment with server side experience
- You have supported a full stack team that’s preferably utilized technologies such as Grunt, SASS, Type Script, Bamboo, Git, Protractor and/or Selenium, or other relative tech
- You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders, technologists, data scientists, and external partners
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events
- Hackathons that are not only fun and dedicated to pushing creativity even further, but where the best ideas are put into production
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.