As a Front End Engineer at Linode you will work on our open source single page app used by customers like Dark Sky, The Onion and hundreds of thousands of developers like you around the world. These systems are used to manage hundreds of thousands of Linodes running on thousands of servers in our global datacenter network.
Not only will your work be showcased publicly, but you’ll get the opportunity to interact with the community of open source contributors and have your work used by friends and colleagues.
If that sounds exciting to you, then Linode may be the place for you!
Our work environment fosters innovative solutions, rapid development cycles and open communication. Because our core technologies are Linux based, familiarity with Linux is a big plus.
We're a closely knit team with a focus on agile development and innovative solutions. We encourage and reward curiosity, ingenuity, and technical excellence. If you enjoy working on ambitious projects that have a big impact, you'll enjoy working at Linode!
You don’t have to have experience with all of these, but you should have experience with some of them and an interest to learn others
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap
- Python, Perl, Bash
- Debian, Linux Virtualization and Containers
- Git, Jenkins, Salt, Nginx
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Sass
- Educated views on technology and software design to bring to the table
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an agile organization
- A love for Linux.