Systems Architecture & Engineering, Software Development
5 - 7 years
Greystone is a national financial services and private investment group and one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgages for multifamily and healthcare properties. We offer a comprehensive line of real estate finance products for our clients. Greystone seeks leaders and team players, candidates who can work in a collaborative environment and possess drive, integrity, creativity, compassion and a strong work ethic.
We are Greystone Labs, an innovation team and lender composed of underwriters, software engineers and data scientists. Our goal is to make commercial finance simple, transparent and accessible. For instance, we have developed a cloud-based loan model that keeps the whole deal team in sync in real time - which allows us to double our production without increasing risk. We leverage large sets of data, web apps and APIs and a sprinkle of genuine machine learning to make lending as streamlined and self-sufficient as possible.
We are hiring a Front End Engineer to join our team in New York City. We are looking for a resourceful, self-directed person to join our team assisting with writing and maintaining reusable, scalable and well-tested code.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a SPA in React (Flux/Redux)
• Leverage external APIs, posting and fetching server responses
• Develop using a test framework, such as Jest.
• Write clean, readable code (and we’re serious about this)
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
• 5 years prior experience
• Degree in Computer Science
• Heroku, Salesforce experience helpful
• Detail oriented with strong organizational/project-management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills