ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
The Engineering Team at ConsumerTrack encompasses a fast-paced and collaborative environment that is continuously adapting and improving. We are a close nit and nimble engineering team using the leveraging thelatest technologies, frameworks, and tools available and building applications on AWS Cloud Services. With these services, the team is able to handle millions of requests, is able to test and deploy through continuous delivery, and report on terabytes of data as a daily routine. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make an impact on products, processes, and culture, then the ConsumerTrack engineering team is the right fit.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End (FE) Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation ofdesktop, tablet and mobile interfaces for websites, advertisements, and applications. The FE Engineer will influence the current tools (React, Bootstrap and SASS), products, and process as well as be a leader who drives collaboration and builds strong relationships.
- Design and build reusable web applications and components for high traffic websites
- Collaborate effectively with UI/UX designers, product owners, QA and backend engineers
- Help train and support newer developers on tools and process
- Promote and maintain strict code standards through detailed peer review and feedback
- Evolve our tools, products, and processes
- 2+ years of experience with PHP and PHP Frameworks (WordPress, Symphony/Twig)
- 2+ years experience with distributed source code management tools such as Git
- Expert knowledge of SASS, HTML5, and Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
- Able to build fully Responsive UI's and websites from Design Mockups
- Command of modern standards-based web development
- Comfort in working within an Agile SDLC
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Complimentary gym membership (located 0.2 miles from office!)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401K. Employee can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%