Our front-end stack provides an environment that lets our developers focus on features, with a meticulously maintained component library built with React, apps that fetch data with Relay, and testing provided by Jest.
We don't even worry about code formatting, and let Prettier do all the work for us! If reading any of those words gets you excited, you're in the right place.
Chloe + Isabel offers excellent perks + benefits to include unlimited vacation, generous sick time, free food, happy hours, casual dress code, great health benefit plans, 401K, and more!
We're looking for candidates who excel at translating business needs into software that can be used by many businesses, who write code with the long view in mind, and who are comfortable taking the initiative and working hand-in-hand with top-notch software developers.
Some exciting projects that are on the horizon include:
- Mobile applications
- International expansion
- E-commerce improvements
- Designing reusable, high performance components, modules and tooling (that nobody is too scared to delete later!)
- Working closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers and internal customers.
- Maintaining and updatinginternal tooling we use to develop new features
- Reviewing and discussing new code and direction with your team
- Identifying and fixing problematic code and bugs
- An instinctive eye for making great interfaces for many devices
- Experience with React
- Experience with GraphQL, with knowledge of Relay a plus!
- Experience with Webpack
- While you'll be working in JS the vast majority of the time, familiarity with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- A disciplined approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- Fundamentals in computer science e.g. data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Solid understanding of the full web stack (i.e HTTP, cookies, asset loading / caching).