Life Line ScreeningJob Overview
Your web development skills can help change people's lives for the better, their health and their well-being.
Life Line Screening is hiring a Junior Web Developer with experience creating, modifying and testing websites and web applications. This person will work closely with our digital marketers, UX designers, creative designers, and senior developers on ecommerce, social, customer portal, and tablets/smart phone projects.
Life Line Screening is the nation's leading provider in community based preventive health screenings. Our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with their personal physician.
Since our inception in 1993, we have screened nearly eight million people, and currently screen nearly one million people each year at over 15,000 screening events nationwide.
- Design and code front-end web sites and applications
- Adapt web sites and applications for mobile platforms
- Integrate with back end operations through web services
- Competitive annual salary
- A 401 (k) plan with employer matching
- Paid time off plan
- Healthcare coverage: medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy insurance
- Employee wellness program - earn gift cards for healthy habits*
- Life insurance, STD/LTD, and other insurance coverage options to protect you in the event of an accident or critical illness
- Office perks like Friday catered lunches and daily free foffee, drinks, and snacks
*Benefits are dependent upon enrollment, employee election, type and classification. LocationAustin HeadquartersRequirements
- Over 5 years of experience as a web developer
- Strong understanding of web user interface technologies
- Strong knowledge of web services and databases
- Knowledge of .NET and SQL Server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or related field