Our Digital Media team is dedicated to creating and improving products and services used by millions of Canadians.
Our developers, quality assurance specialists, product owners and scrum masters focus on all YP products that change the way we live, shop and play.
Who we are looking for
• Collegial or university diploma in computer graphics and multimedia integration or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Attentive to details
• Autonomous and creative
• Good ability to work with tight deadlines
• Graphic design / layout
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• On the lookout for emerging technologies and interest for the Web
• Working knowledge of web design and programming software (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Knowledge of adaptive design and user-friendly mobile websites
• Agile Environment / Scrum
• Good communication skills both written and oral
Required technical skills
• Proficiency in CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge in multi-browser (responsive)
• Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine, Mocha...)
• Good knowledge of service-oriented architectures (SOA), an asset
• Knowledge of Web technologies and LAMP or WAMP environment an asset
• Knowledge of SOA, Tomcat, Apache, Hibernate, Maven, an asset
• Knowledge of Web accessibility guideline (WCAG 2.0, SGQRI 008-01) an asset
Why would you want to come to work with us?
• 3 weeks holiday from the first year (prorata)
• Flexible hours
• An open-plan workspace reflecting the direction Yellow Pages is taking: agility!
• Flexible benefits program (medical and dental) from the first day.
• Pension Plan and Group RRSP
• Casual work environment where jeans wear is accepted!
• Opportunity to learn, grow and grow within the company