$100K — $140K *
Front End Developer/UX Engineer
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
• Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in TypeScript and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python or Go. •
2 years of experience with Angular and CSS pre-processing frameworks (such as Sass or Less).
• Experience with RxJS or other asynchronous, event-based programming paradigms
• Experience developing user-facing software.
• Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
• Must be a US Citizen
Creative Radicals is a software company that develops specialized solutions for emergency management, first responder support, security, executive protection, and threat management. Our work is technically challenging and in support of important missions around the world. We are looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team and help us continue to deliver top-quality technical solutions for our customers. We value our team members and offer the following benefits to our full-time employees: • Competitive Salary • Premium Health Plan • Dental and Vision • Life/AD&D Benefits • Casual work environment
Valid through: 1/24/2022