Here are the job details:
Job Title: Front-End / UI Developer with React/ Redux Experience
Job Locations: Atlanta, GA and Union, NJ
Duration: 12 Months+
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be on developing a single page application.
- Considering we are going to have a distributed team, and a fast pace project, the communication and collaboration is the key.
- We will have all the tools like Slack in place, but the expectation is to be self-\driven with minimum supervision.
- Develop responsive components using React, Redux, HTML5 and CSS3
- Consume data from a 3rd party API to power the application
Skills (Must have):
- Very good understanding of React Concepts
- Component Life cycle
- Component Driven Development
- Stateful vs Stateless components
- Experience with using REST APIs with React Components (promise, fetch etc.)
- Good grasp of responsive development (using CSS grid, flexbox, or a grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap)
- Experience with unit testing framework (Karma, Mocha, Chai / Jest etc.)
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such Webpack, NPM, Git etc.
Skills (Good to have):
- Experience with state management library (e.g. Redux)
- Knowledge of accessibility and performance best practices