The Front-End Developer role focuses on the front-end of applications, working with our back-end engineers to build out user interfaces. Candidates should possess a strong focus on user experience and have a great eye for clean, thoughtful design. This position will be utilizing the latest web technologies to help develop the next generation of web applications for Hosting Services.
- Develop enterprise level data driven user interfaces with clean and thoughtful design
- Conduct technical research and develop proof of concepts
- Provide design recommendations to improve overall user experience
- Tweak existing pages to account for back-end changes or desired user flow modifications
- Collaborate with various groups within Tyler to come up with creative design solutions
- Be a technical leader for product design, ensuring the end product meets feature expectations
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding, performance, security and maintainability of solutions
- Comfortable interacting with APIs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver technical solutions on expedited timelines
- Must be able to consider performance, accessibility and security when delivering web applications
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity
- Must be able to creatively lead and drive a project with sound technical and design skills.
- You possess an understanding of UI/UX best practices and high-quality design
- You care about scalable, robust and well-tested code
- You are a strong communicator, both within and outside of engineering
- 2 Years Web Development Experience
- Familiar with working with .NET, MVC and Visual Studio
- Familiar with working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, Git or similar.