Besides the core competency in Drupal 8, the ideal candidate will also have a vast knowledge of HTML, CSS, well-rounded full-stack development with Enterprise Content Management Systems.
This is a Full-time, Exempt role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Development and enhancement of content-managed websites to support large and small Digital Marketing activities such as product launches, campaigns, third-party integrations, online tools, apps, and other web services and solutions.
- Work may include web maintenance and optimization, landing pages, navigational elements, headers, footers, security updates, architectural solutioning, UI/UX gatekeeping, campaign microsites and more.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UX / UI, cross-browser compatibility, mobile first principles, ADA compliance considerations, and general web functions and standards.
- Candidate must demonstrate proven-track record of successful full-stack development.
- Consult with designers, project owners, leads, and managers to create, prioritize and size technical requirements.
- Research and write technical project requirements and groom requirements individually or in a team setting regularly.
- Write relevant and thorough comments in code and in versions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience required.
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Web Development, or other relevant technical discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Drupal 8, HTML5, PHP and CSS3 skills
- Solid understanding and ability to design and work within Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL
- Enterprise Content Management Systems (Acquia preferred)
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- XML, XSLT
- Knowledge of RESTful WebServices, JSON, XML
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Responsive Web Design & Development
- Analytics development / implementation
- Security Principles
- Agile (scrum) development methodologies
- A Source Code management: Stash/BitBucket, Git, Subversion
- SQL, Database design is a plus
- Mobile Application Development is a plus
- Work cross-functionally and be an advocate for Web Development; be able to explain complex technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Be a champion of innovation and open to change. Spotlight enhancements, areas for improvement, operational efficiencies, etc.
- Stay on top of industry trends and new web technologies; be adaptable when we must supplant older conventions with more modern conventions.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and interpersonal are a must
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Ability to think and plan long-term, but execute against goals in short-term as incremental change will work best in this organization
- Understanding of the business and how it relates to prioritization and day-to-day output
- Positive outlook with a continual focus on speed and quality